2020 UC College of Engineering International Scholarship: Now open for applications from international students is the University of Canterbury’s College of Engineering International Scholarship to study in New Zealand.
The scholarship recognises top international scholars and supports them in study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand. Thirty-five scholarships are available annually.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canterbury.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Value/Worth: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers all courses offered by the College of Engineering of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
The following Opportunities Also Suits You:
- Merit-Based International Student Scholarships at University of Alabama, USA
- Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates at St. Edward University, USA
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Tennessee, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the UC College of Engineering International Scholarship in New Zealand
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme before application deadline for this scholarship.
Application Procedures for the UC College of Engineering International Scholarship in New Zealand – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to first apply a place in any engineering undergraduate degree program at the university. You need to refer to the complete application guide and proceed to apply for the scholarship
Application Deadline: 01 Mar 2020.