2020 PhD Award Programmes at Southern Cross University: Southern Cross University in Australia is offering PhD programmes with funding opportunities across a range of fields cutting across Engineering, Sciences, Arts and down Health and Law.
Scholarship is available for highly motivated candidates for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and mineralogy. Successful candidates will work on a project which will expand their understanding of the effects of climate change on metal-mineral interactions in soil systems.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Southern Cross University
Scholarships to be taken at: Southern Cross University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Scholarship level: PhD.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: $27,600 AUD pa, fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs of up to $5000 AUD.
Subject Eligibility: Environmental geochemistry and mineralogy.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: You can contact Prof Ed Burton for country eligibility through the email: email@example.com.
- University of Queensland Schwarzman Scholarship Program for International Students in Australia
- Apply for Engineering Foundation PhD Scholarships in Nigeria
General Eligibility Criteria: The following eligibility criteria will apply;
- PhD support will be awarded in Hexavalent Chromium Formation and Fate in Bushfire-Impacted soils
- Applicants must hold an MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, or related natural science discipline.
- Candidates should check and be sure they meet the admission requirements of the school.
- English Language Requirement: Applicant must have a good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills.
Application Procedures for the 2020 PhD Award Programmes at Southern Cross University – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants will have to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship. For information please Contact: Prof Ed Burton, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Requirements: Applications must include a CV, academic grade transcripts, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for wanting to do a PhD
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020