2020 Atlantic Council Millennium Fellowship Programme: Application is open for the Millennium Fellowship Programme for the 2020 cycle to rising leaders and innovators around the world who are passionate and committed to becoming change agents in their various localities, countries and professional fields with an overall global impact. The Millennium Fellowship programme for International leaders is a two-year part-time programme that requires three weeks of in-person activities and eight-hours of virtual activities and distance learning which will be supplemented by independent fellow-to-fellow work. Fellows will be opportune to join a global network of outstanding peers and interface with world leaders at flagship Atlantic Council events.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Atlantic Council Millennium Fellowship
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship Worth: up to $10,000 for each fellow
Subject Eligibility: Applicants interested in leadership and professional development
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Rising World Leaders
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Atlantic Council Millennium Fellowship Programme, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be rising leaders and innovators who are passionate about making a difference in his/her immediate community and the world at large.
- Applicants must possess proven academic track records, demonstrated leadership ability.
- Successful applicants must possess affiliation with organizations that will help them in their leadership roles as change agents and advocates.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country to contribute to the development of their countries in issues of global concerns.
- Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English Language as it may be the major form of communication during the fellowship.
- Global Health Corps Paid Fellowship Programme for Africans 2020
- President’s Scholarship at University of Winnipeg in Canada for World Leaders
Application Procedure for the 2020 Atlantic Council Millennium Fellowship Programme
Applicants are encouraged to visit the official application webpage and complete the online application form and they will be required to provide their bio-data, two professional references and short essay questions of not more than 150 words on relevant significant global issue the applicant is working to address and the role leadership play in the applicant’s identified global issue
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020