2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship Awards Scheme: Students from around the world are invited to apply for 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship Awards aimed at aimed at encouraging women participation in science and technology. In a bit to contribute the advance of technology, Adobe Research awards the Women-in-Technology Scholarships to undergraduate students of 200 level and above and/or Masters Degree students majoring in computer related studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adobe Research Labs.
Scholarship Type: Research Funding/Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Masters students (Females).
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship award is worth up to $10,000.
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and related disciplines in any university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students Worldwide/International students from all background.
English Language Requirement: Not required.
Scholarship Award Details
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate and Masters degree students in computer science and related disciplines. Deadline for submitting a completed Women-in-Technology application is September 27th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship is accompanied with the following benefits:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Before you begin application for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship award, it is important that applicants note down and be sure that they meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- Study in Australia: Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award
- Koftech Scholarships Award for Africans to Study in South Africa
- CreditcardGenius Scholarship to Study in a Canadian University, 2019/2020
Document Requirements for the 2020 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship Awards: – How-to-Apply:
Applications for the scholarship award must be submitted with the following documents:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by November 20, 2019.
For further clarification, please send your enquiries to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: September 27th, 2019