2020/21 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible undergraduate students in Nigerian universities for the 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
The award which is open to all first year and second year full-time students irrespective of course of study, is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigerian students to finance their educational pursuit. The scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award to the completion of their degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/TOTAL
Scholarship to be taken in: Nigeria
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Any discipline
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020/21 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a registered full-time undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian university.
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants who are in their 100 level must have scored 200 and above in their UTME.
- Applicants who are in their 200 level must have a CGPA of 2.5 and above in a 5.0 grade system.
Application Procedures for the 2020/21 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme
Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com before the application deadline.
Applicants are to note that selection tests will hold on Saturday December 5, 2020 at designated centres nationwide as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection test.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020