2019 SURES Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships at University of Swansea, UK: The University of Swansea, UK flags off Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarships Scheme (SURES) for the 2019/2020 academic session. Application is open to all suitably qualified and interested candidates. If you are a student seeking to pursue your dream of higher degree in the united Kingdom, then this opportunity is for you. The scholarship is aimed at students interested in pursuing their doctoral degree studies at the University of Swansea, UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Swansea and Partners.
Scholarship Type: full doctoral study scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are for aimed at doctoral degree programs
Slots: Sixteen (16) scholarships available
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition covers + up to £1,000 per annum available to support immersive training experiences and other expenses.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded to study any of Computer Science/Mathematics/ Physics/Bioscience (Geography, Chemistry)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to all interested international students
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English Language may need to provide evidence of fluency in English Language
The Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarships include fees at Home/EU rate and a maintenance stipend at UKRI rates, each for a maximum period of three years.
The award of a scholarship is conditional upon the recipient achieving either a first class honours degree and/or a distinction at Masters’ level. All applications must include a structured research proposal for the chosen project. Applications submitted without a research proposal will not be considered.
Scholarship General Eligibility: To be able to apply for the 2019 SURES Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships, candidates must meet up the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants should have (or expect to obtain) a first class honours degree (or equivalent) and/or distinction at Masters.
- Applicants, who are yet to complete their qualification, should attach transcripts to evidence their progress towards achieving either a first class honours degree or a distinction at Masters.
- Applicants who hold degrees from a non-UK University should attach academic transcripts and certificates.
- Where applicants have multiple standalone Master’s Degrees, a distinction must be achieved in that most relevant to their intended doctoral degree.
- Due to funding restrictions, the scholarships are available to UK/EU students only. Applicants liable for overseas fees are not eligible to apply.
Application Format for the 2019 SURES Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships:
To Apply please complete and return the following documents to Dr Vivienne Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the quote reference:
- College/School PGR Scholarship application
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- All applications must be accompanied by a structured research proposal, to include the following sections:
- Project Title.
- Aims and Objectives.
- Literature Review.
- Research Methodology
- Expected Outcomes
- Research proposals should be a maximum of 2,000 words, in addition to a bibliography
Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
To get updates and follow up all the application stages for this scholarship and to get updates on new scholarships check the ‘notify me of new posts by email’ and comment notify me of updates on the comment box.
Recommended Post(s): Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Students to Study in UK |Ongoing