Sterling bank Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2018 Graduate Trainee Program. If you are a graduate and have interest to develop a career in the banking sector, then this opportunity is for you. Below are the job details.
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: Sterling Bank Plc
Job duration: Life-time, leading to full-time banking career.
Job Location: Lagos
Slots: Not Known
Job Level: Graduate Trainee /Entry Level
Job Ref No: Nil
Minimum Qualification: University Graduates (Second Class Upper)
About the Company:
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Details and Description:.
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framerr.
All applications are done online, after which you will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation: – Successful candidates from the Computer Based Test would be invited for a pre-assessment, where Candidates are expected to demonstrate potential for key capabilities and qualities required for the Sterling Graduate Trainee program. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
- Step 3: Assessment Center: – Successful candidates from the pre-assessment stage would be invited for a full Assessment Centre exercise, which includes Competency Based Interview, Analytical exercise, Group exercise.
- Step 4: Final Interview: – Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre would be required to meet with a member of the Executive Management Team for the final selection process. .
- Step 5: Foundation School: – Successful candidates from the final interview will be offered a place in our Graduate Trainee foundation school programme, where successful candidates will be trained and tested on practical, behavioral, and technical aspects of the Bank. Thereafter, successful candidates from the school will be offered employment into the Bank
You can visit the job sterling bank’s official job site for more details about the 2018 Graduate Trainee Program
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2018
All interested and qualified candidates should proceed through the link provided to apply|Apply now